Friday, March 28, 2014

Sharathon 15

Sharathon 15 is over.  It is an intense couple of days but seems to come and go so fast.  I have been at LIFE 100.3 for over 10 years and the feelings of thankfulness seem to grow with each year. Most of us (I mean all of us) have day to day and month to month financial responsibilities.  We have families to look after, cars to buy and fix, houses to upkeep, and the odd crisis along the way to manage.

We also know that our LIFE listeners are strong supporters of their local church and other important ministries too.  Our general manager, Scott Jackson, has always told me that people give to causes they believe in.  To think that someone appreciates a radio station so much that they give money to it, is amazing.

I am also humbled by the greatness of God.  When you are a part of something special, it can be easy to believe that without "me or my role," it may not work.  Instead, I have come to learn that God doesn't need me to further His work on LIFE, but He is willing to use me if I am willing.  Praise God for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment