Friday, March 14, 2014

Do Something

I have learned that I am very good at pointing out problems.  In fact, it comes naturally.  I am very good at pointing out what is wrong with our government.  I could make a list of everything I would change at my church too.  I could even tell you what's wrong with the Leafs and what is keeping them from their first Stanley Cup victory since 1967!  You probably can't relate because you are more interested in finding out solutions to the problems.  You don't bring up what's wrong with the world unless you are willing to do something about it.

Ok, maybe we are all guilty of complaining every once in a while.  Matthew West would include himself in that category and wrote the song, Do Something.  I'm guessing we can all learn something from it.


No comments:

Post a Comment