Friday, February 7, 2014

Class

One of the most frustrating things in life has to be when someone causes damage to your car, when you are not around, and doesn't leave a phone number or any follow up information.  

A couple of weeks ago I was parked at the radio station.  I came out at the end of a snowy day and saw a note on my car.  Someone had accidentally bumped into it in the parking lot, apologized, and left a note with contact information.



When I contacted my insurance company, they were shocked.  They say only 5% of people ever leave a note when they damage a parked car.  Now I was shocked.  In fact, they said one person left a note that said, "I hit your car but I wanted to leave a note to say that I won't be leaving my contact information.  Go fix it yourself."  Can you believe it???

Needless to say, I am very thankful they took responsibility and everything is fixed.   There are still very good people in the world! 

No comments:

Post a Comment