Friday, June 21, 2013

Hearing For The Very First Time

***WARNING- IF YOU CRY EASILY, YOU MAY NEED TO GRAB  A BOX OF KLEENEX FOR THIS...Incredible video of a baby hearing his mom for the very first time because of a Cochlear Implant.


Luke 15:7 says, I tell you that in the same way there will be more rejoicing in heaven over one sinner who repents than over ninety-nine righteous persons who do not need to repent."

When I watched this video, I thought of my relationship with God.  How often is He waiting for me to speak?  How careful am I to listen when He does?    In our culture there are so many ways to find answers.  Call family or friends, watch tv, google it, etc.  I bet He is so excited when we talk to Him.  Even if it has been a long time, I'm guessing He is especially excited to hear from us again.

If it has been a long time, call out to Him.  See what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment